The upcoming System Maintenance comes with a number of feature updates to the v5 e-MAR. Please see the highlights below:
- Medication rows have been resized to allow more medication lines to be displayed on the page for easier administration.
- Thicker and darker borders have been used for medication row elements to make them stand out more for better navigation.
- Return of a v4 feature to copy the Not Administered reason when signing off multiple Not Administered medications in succession for the same resident. This makes signing of medications smarter.
- Visual change in Follow Up Due pop up banner to make it more visible to ensure follow ups are not missed.
- Improved "Failed Pop and Dot Administer All" pop up warning to ensure system warnings are not missed.
If you require further assistance or clarifications, kindly contact our support on:
Freephone : 0080 055 420 630 ext 3
Local: 01612 324 576 ext 3
MED e-care Team