1) Click on e-Plan on the green bar
2) Click on Care Plan on the blue bar
3) Select a resident from the list of residents
4) Scrolling to the bottom of the page shows all categories/problem areas that are already associated with this resident in their care plan. To add a new problem area, click on Review/Edit Care Plan
5) Click on a major category on the left hand side, and select the appropriate subcategory
6) Type in any related to, goals, and interventions associated with this problem area, and click the save icon on the left hand side to save each field. To add any related to/goals/interventions that already exist within the care plan library, use the green + symbol to add these to your care plan.
You should also add a review date for your goals, and any information regarding your interventions.
7) Click Back to summary view in the top right hand corner of the page to return to the care plan summary
8) To quickly add custom related to/goals/interventions to the care plan, scroll down to the appropriate category and click on either the green + symbol or
Add custom (related to/goal/intervention)